Saturday, April 18, 2009

Lazy Saturday





After the hectic schedule last weekend - chess tournament, mountain bike race, Easter dinner festivities - felt good to have nothing planned for today.  I cut the grass Friday night, so even that was out of the way.  On top of it all, my allergies have tapered off completely.  Either it's over for the season or the spray prescription I've been using is hitting the spot.  Things are looking up.

Late in the afternoon, Ian and I did a fun mountain bike ride with our neighbor, Dan, over in our local woods - St. Edward State Park/Big Finn Hill County Park.  10+ mile cruise through the singletrack with a little street mixed in.  I've said it a thousand times, we're super lucky to have woods rideable from the house.  Just one mile or so of suburban streets - then hit the trails.

When we returned home, some goofing around the yard, and attempt number two to get Amy riding without training wheels.  She's not there yet.  No rush - we'll keep working on it.

Pizza delivery for dinner and then finish watching the Paris Roubaix race I taped.  Not a bad way to spend a Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment