Saturday, October 22, 2011

Must Fight the Lameness


Man, I haven't ridden in a week. Last ride was a quick solo mountain bike cruise after Ian's 'cross race last Sunday. A nice ride, but way too short. Now here it is, almost Sunday again. Yikes.

Busy/weird week at work combined with a slight cold installed as my excuse. Drove to work everyday, sat in traffic, and paid to park. That'll teach me. I almost put in some trainer time in the garage, but did not. I am lame.

Last winter was my lamest winter in years, slacked off big time. Must not let that happen again. Must fight the lameness...

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Mandie Hayes
    mandie.hayes10@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete