Saturday, October 16, 2010

Urban Trials - Don't Look Down




Rough week at the Dan O Estate - sick wife and kids. I've yet to be whacked with the bad cold they all share, or maybe I'm just willing it away. Yeah - it just ain't gonna happen. See? It works. Since I seem to be the only 100% functioning human in the house, I've been drafted into take care of everyone mode. Fair enough.

No riding time outside means watching other people ride inside. Not quite as much fun, but helps pass the time. Old motorcycle riding pal posted this to Facebook and I couldn't help stealing it. Observed Trials dude plays urban style in Belgium. Most impressive skills. Be sure to catch the bridge bit at end - some serious risk on that one - though he makes it look silly easy. Pretty amazing.

I hope to ride for real tomorrow - though not counting on it...

1 comment: