Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blue Angels - In November?

My iMac is bursting at the seams with pictures, hard drive full enough to effect performance.  I have one Firewire drive I use for backup, time to get more drastic and move/archive pics to another drive for storage.  This way my pics are sitting on two drives once moved off the iMac.

Drives do fail, so better keep an archive on at least two external drives.  Trust me on that.  You can then also move one drive off site - work place, neighbors house - just anywhere not under the same roof.  Then you're covered in case of fire, theft, or other scenarios you don't wish to think about.

While moving my Pile-O-Pics around, came across a few shots from the summer.  The Blue Angels visit Seafair every year and I've hit the show occasionally over the years.  This time finally armed with a decent camera, my Nikon D7000.  Thought I'd post a few for pondering, better then fermenting unseen on a hard drive.  That's my take on photography anyway.

Considering I've never shot an air show in my life, jets blowing by at crazy speeds, 70 - 300 mm lens at the ready, I didn't do too bad.  Add in sweat literally stinging my eyes due to the heat, amazed I caught anything at all...
























Oh yeah, should also mention, the Blue Angels are loud.  Uh, really loud.  An insane cool noise though.  With that, I'm out.  Hope you enjoyed the pics.  Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment