Friday, November 27, 2009

Cyclocross Blast From The Past

Discovered this on my laptop hard drive, sitting in a folder of stuff copied from a previous laptop a few years ago. I shot this at a 'cross race at Marymoor Park in Redmond (WA) over 10 years ago.

At the time, I had just purchased my first camcorder and iMac (1999), and this being the first video I ever edited using iMovie. Figures it was something bike related.

I got a kick out of seeing it again, so thought I'd post it.....



It's amazing how easy it's become to shoot and edit movies, record music, self publish - and other ways to express yourself - all due to technology. We take all this for granted nowadays, but in '99 I was thrilled how easily you could do this stuff at home.

Who knows what the future will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment